Used Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi (body only). Body is in good condition with minor wear and tear marks. Stop in to check this great starter camera out!
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi Digital Camera offers an unbeatable combination of performance, ease-of-use and value. It has a 10.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor plus a host of features including a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, the exclusive EOS Integrated Cleaning System featuring a Self Cleaning Sensor with Dust Delete Data system, and Canon’s Picture Style technology, all in a lightweight, ergonomic body.
- 10.1 Megapixel APS-C Size CMOS Sensor
- Canon’s large-area CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers the most pixels in its class. This APS-C size sensor (22.2 x 14.8mm) has the same 3:2 ratio as film cameras, enabling an effective angle of view that is 1.6x the normal EF Lens focal length. With an effective pixel resolution of 3,904 x 2,598, the EOS Digital Rebel XTi offers superb detail and clarity, even in large prints, and generates finished files that open at approximately 30MB in your image-editing software. On Canon’s CMOS sensor, each pixel is captured with fine detail to create images of tremendous depth and resolution, ensuring enough information for even poster-sized prints.
- DIGIC II Image Processor
- The DIGIC II Image Processor was designed specifically for Canon digital SLR cameras and enhances every aspect of image capture. Information captured by the CMOS sensor is processed and assembled into images of exceptional quality. With the DIGIC II Image Processor on board, photographers can expect natural color reproduction, precise white balance in any number of lighting situations and unparalleled clarity. The DIGIC II Image Processor employs sophisticated signal processing algorithms and works at greater speeds, all while consuming less energy.
- Large 2.5-inch LCD Monitor with Wide Viewing Angle
- The EOS Digital Rebel XTi has a brilliant 2.5-inch LCD monitor with approximately 230,000 pixels. All shooting and review information is accessed on the rear LCD monitor, and the wide viewing angle of 160° and brighter, easier-to-read menus give the new Rebel XTi LCD monitor an obvious advantage.
- Speedy Operation
- With a startup time of 0.2 seconds, the EOS Digital Rebel XTi is ready to go the instant it’s brought to the eye. And the Digital Rebel XTi’s shutter can record images as fast as 1/4000 seconds and as long as 30 sec., plus bulb at up to 3 fps for 27 consecutive shots. It synchronizes with Canon Speedlites at 1/200 seconds.
- 9-Point AF System
- The EOS Digital Rebel XTi has a high-precision 9-point AF system for speedy and accurate focusing in any situation. Conveniently located on the back of the camera for thumb-controlled action, Canon’s cross key buttons enable instant choice of the 9 focus points, or allow the camera to choose them automatically. One-Shot is perfect for still photography. AI Servo AF tracks moving subjects, ensuring accurate focus. AI Focus AF switches between One-Shot and AI Servo when subjects are moving and stopping. The Digital Rebel XTi’s focusing system functions in metering ranges of EV-0.5 to 18, and displays information on the Digital Rebel XTi’s big LCD Display.
Auto ISO (100 – 400)
Selectable ISO (100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)