The Hoya 62mm EVO Antistatic UV(0) Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts.
The EVO antistatic coating on this filter helps to repel dust, as well as water, scratches, and stains, and aids in making the substrate easy to clean. Additionally, a 16-layer Super Multi-Coating helps to reduce surface reflections and ghosting for maintained contrast and clarity. The optical glass filter is set within a one-piece low-profile aluminum ring, which lessens the likelihood of vignetting if used on a wide-angle lens. The ring also features front threads for attaching additional filters or lens caps.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- Optical glass construction and a 16-layer Super Multi-Coating provides 99.8% light transmission for maintained contrast and color fidelity.
- EVO antistatic coating helps to repel dust and is also water-, stain-, and scratch-resistant. Additionally, this hardened coating is also easy to clean in order remove smudges or fingerprints.
- One-piece aluminum filter ring features a low profile to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses. Additionally, this ring incorporates front 62mm filter threads for stacking additional filters or attaching lens caps.