Returns and Shipping
All used equipment are presented as serviceable in an AS-IS condition and described as thoroughly as possible.
All used equipment sales are final, if you have an issue with a used item purchased from our website, please contact us at 320-258-5557 or
1. Phone purchases with a Credit/Debit card are subject to a 1% surcharge.
2. No returns for new or used cameras, lenses, flashes, or devices with serial numbers.
3. All other items must be returned within 20 days of purchase, and be in new, sell-able condition with original packaging and accessories.
4. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
5. All Credit/Debit card deposits on special orders are subject to a 3% restocking fee.
1. We can hold merchandise for up to 10 days in the hold drawer (at the 5 day point call the customer and confirm they still want held item).
2. Take all needed info from customer, including, name, phone #, date held, agreed upon pickup date, 5 day call back date, etc.
3. If the item on hold is a hot ticket item, call the individual that has it on hold and confirm they are still picking it up. Use your best judgment to determine selling priority.
1. All special order are subject to availability.
2. For items that are regularly stocked, but are out of stock, take 20% down payment (make a new item in POS titled “20% Deposit”)
3. For items that we do NOT regularly stock, take 20% down payment (make a new item in POS titled “20% Deposit”) These items are non refundable.
Shipping methods include: US Postal service.
The Whole Picture will only ship to the contiguous United States.
Orders placed on a weekday will generally be shipped the same or next day.
orders placed on a weekend will be shipped the next business day.