Powerful, compact, and equipped with a 2.4GHz Air radio receiver for wireless slave TTL functionality, the i60A Flash from Nissin will fulfill the needs of many professional lighting setups. Compatible with Sony cameras equipped with the Multi Interface Shoe and featuring ADI / P-TTL, the i60A will have full support for all automatic flash functions. It is rated with a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and the 200mm setting and has a zoom head with a total range of coverage from 24-200mm. It can be expanded to 16mm with the built-in diffusion panel. Hybrid stills/video shooters can benefit from this flash as well thanks to a built-in LED video light for constant illumination.
Operation is crystal clear due to rear dials and a color LCD screen to view and change settings. Full bounce capabilities are available with tilt upwards 90° and the ability to rotate left or right 180°. Multiple sync features can expand your creative possibilities with slow, high-speed, first & second curtain sync. It is fast with a recycle time of 0.1-5.5 seconds using either 4 AA batteries or an external HV power pack.
- Wireless slave TTL functionality using either Nissin’s Air System with a range of 98′ or Sony’s optical slave capabilities
- Nissin Air System is compatible across mount types with Nissin flashes, allowing a flash from one brand to be mixed and matched with other brand mounts as well as other NAS-compatible units
- Radio mode allows access to 8 channels and 3 groups
- Flash exposure compensation settings of ±2 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/256 in 1/3 EV steps
- HV power socket for using external battery packs