The RPS Studio Wireless TTL Receiver for Canon from Dot Line is an additional receiver for the RPS Studio Wireless TTL Remote Kit. This model is fully compatible with Canon E-TTL II and offers wireless control of speedlights and remote triggering of monolights. The system utilizes a frequency of 2.4 GHz and has a far reaching range of up to 300′. Additionally, it has the ability to work in three different groups and two channels.
The receiver features a 2.5mm port for connection to a camera and has a PC sync port for a wider variety of flash connection options. There are even options available for multi-flash and manual modes as well as high-speed, 1st curtain and 2nd curtain synchronization. Also, each receiver runs on 2 AA batteries.
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 1D Mk IV/1D, 7D, 6D, 60D, 50D, 40D, T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i, T1i, XSi, XS
- Support for remote control in P, Av, Tv, and M modes
- Flash exposure bracketing and compensation modes are supported in 1/3-stop increments of ±3 stops
- High-speed sync up to 1/8000 second
- Manual flash mode lets you set output from 1/128 to 1/1 power in 1/3-stop increments