This Dot-Line RS-RT04/N10 Wireless RF Release is a wireless radio remote that works with the Nikon D100 (with external battery pack), D200, D300, D300s, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3s & D700 and similar digital cameras. It consists of two parts: a receiver/trigger that connects to the camera’s cable release socket, and a separate transmitter. The remote can have a range of up to 85′ under optimal conditions, and it features a two-position switch, for focusing operation or shutter release. The receiver requires (2) AAA batteries (not included), and the transmitter requires (1) 23A battery (included, pre-installed).
- For Nikon D100 (with external battery pack), D200, D300, D300s, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3s & D700 and similar digital cameras.
- May be used on up to 16 channels…user settable.
- Eliminates the need for a cable release.
- Transmitter has a 2 position switch…press lightly for prefocusing, and then continue pressing to release the shutter.
- LED lights indicate prefocus and exposure.