The Modular Skin Set V2.0 from Think Tank is a cost-effective, four piece system to carry around your DSLR plus 2-4 lenses. The components include two lens pouches, strobe bag, DSLR body bag and a travel pouch.
The lightweight design contains many features that make it appealing to wedding, sports, nature and news photographers. The components contain wide mouths for rapid access to your gear – a bonus when the pressure is on and you need to get the shot. Think Tank’s Rotate or Lock technology permits you to place the components on any optional Think Tank belt or belt pouch in the best possible shooting position. So, if you’re standing, kneeling, backed up against a wall or in a prone position, you can shift the pouches around the belt to meet your needs. The system uses another clever innovation with its “Sound Silencer” that reduces the noise normally associated with traditional touch fastened bags. This is extremely valuable when you’re shooting in a quiet venue such as a wedding or court proceeding.
The system fits on any optional Think Tank belt or belt pouch and can be configured to carry whatever gear you need on a given day. The travel pouch has a top grab handle for easy transport and also comes with a very handy rain cover for inclement weather.
The lens pouches are designed to hold everything from a wide angle to standard zoom to a longer 70-200mm f/2.8 or 100-400mm f/4 lens with hoods in reversed position. There are also pockets for lens caps. The strobe pouch can handle your Nikon SB-900 or Canon 580EX II with the diffuser attached. The body bag handles a pro size DSLR without lens and has room to spare for accessories. The included dividers allow you to store small tele lenses, converters or larger pro size batteries. The Modular Skin Set V2.0 comes with Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Components are lightweight, compressible and easily collapsible. Perfect for traveling
- Components can rotate or lock on belt
- Wide mouth opening for quick access
- “Sound Silencer” adds stealth by eliminating hook-and-loop tearing noises
- Includes large travel pouch
- Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
- All Skin Pouches Include
- One-hand drawstring closure
Top flap covers bag and gear or folds inside to give you quicker access
Pockets for lens caps and accessories
Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
Top grab handle
Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap
- A four piece modular skin component set that fits into a travel bag; designed for a DSLR user with 2-4 lenses and other camera gear
- Rotate or Lock technology – permits you to arrange the components on your belt so that they are not in your way while shooting in a standing, kneeling or prone position
- Compatible with all optional Think Tank Photo belts
- Pro-size DSLR body
2 smaller telephoto lenses