The Small / Medium black Pro Speed Belt V2.0 from Think Tank provides you with a way to carry around various components and still be comfortable while shooting. Think Tank’s Rotate or Lock technology allows you to push the accessory pouch along the belt or lock it in place depending on how you choose to shoot, i.e. standing, kneeling or prone. Your gear will always be at hand in whatever position you prefer.
The belt is cushioned with EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) for enhanced comfort, especially on your back. Weight distribution is excellent and goes a long way to make your shooting more comfortable. The front buckle is designed with a “stop” to prevent it from loosening but still permits you to resize it with a minimum of effort. Think Tank’s Pixel Racing Harness can be attached for even more belt capacity. The Pro Speed is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- All edges of belt are padded
- Belt can be fixed in one position while components “Rotate” on belt
- Optional Think Tank Pixel Racing Harness can be attached
- “Buckle Stop” prevents belt from loosening yet easy to resize
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Modular and Skin components can “Rotate or Lock” on the Pro Speed Belt. This is a tremendous advantage to have this type of functionality. Most photographers “Rotate” the bags on the belt, preferring not to lock them into position. To “Rotate”, put the plastic tongue behind the belt, then firmly attached the bag. This allows the bag to be pushed along the belt to the desired position. To “Lock”, put the plastic tongue in the horizontal webbing slot. This will fix your bag in one position