The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is a versatile universal camera handle and stabilizer that allows you to maneuver compact cameras such as DSLRs, point-and-shoots, and action cameras the same way as you would a traditional video camcorder. The ergonomic handle is constructed from a lightweight composite and a custom formulated polymer grip, providing a stable and solid platform to comfortably hold and maneuver the camera. You can even mount a DSLR camera perpendicular to the top handle, which positions the back portion of the handle on the side of your camera for two-handed shooting.
For shoulder-mounted shooting, the feet of the Scorpion EX have standard 1/4″-20 threading, allowing you to attach an optional cheese plate. The cheese plate facilitates mounting to the tripods and the optional Scorpion EX Shoulder Support. Included with the Scorpion EX is an Accessory Shoe that attaches to the handle and allows you to mount an accessory such as a recorder, microphone, LED light, or external monitor. Additional Accessories Shoes are available purchased to expanded the system further.
- Versatile camera support system for DSLRs, point-and-shoots, action cameras, and compact camcorders
- Composite thermoplastic with a custom polymer grip
- Ergonomic handle design
- Offers stable support and helps dampen jerky movements
- Included accessory shoe allows you mount an accessories such as an LED, recorder, microphone, or external monitor
- The shoe’s quick release attachment eases setting up your support system
- 1/4″-20 threaded feet can attach the Scorpion EX to the cheese plate (not included), which facilitates easy switching between handheld and tripod-mounted shots, as well as attachment to the optional Scorpion EX Shoulder Support.