The Nissin Di700 Flash is a flash unit for Nikon cameras with E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality. The unit has a guide number of 177′ at ISO 100 in the 200mm position for illuminating subjects within a wide zoom range of 24 to 200mm.
The Di700 supports cameras with the capacity for wireless flash control. These functions allow for access to flash groups A to C and channels 1 to 4, allowing for more complex lighting setups. Also, manual control is always possible with the use of eight power settings from 1/1 full output to 1/128.
High-speed shutter synchronization allows the Di700 to operate with shutters at up to 1/8000 of a second. With this speed, the flash can serve as a fill light when working in bright light with a wide open aperture. Additionally, included with the unit are a stand for secure placement off-camera and a soft case for storage.
- Allows for -2 to +2 EV compensation in half stop increments
- Multiple flash exposure control methods: 1st curtain sync and high-speed sync
- An AF-assist light will provide accurate focusing in low light
- Rotating lock release buttons for rotating the flash head 180° in both directions and tilting up 90° and down to 7°
- PC and 3.5mm ports available for using sync cables with various lighting equipment
- Support for Nissin PS 8 power pack for increased battery life and recharge rate