The Elinchrom D-Lite RX One Flash Head is a 100W/s auto-sensing, multi-voltage monolight that recognizes any AC power source from 90-260VAC, allowing power variability over 5.0 stops in 1/10 stop increments. Recycling is a fast 0.5-2.1 sec. (@115V) with flash durations as short as an action-stopping 1/1,100 sec at full power.
The D-Lite RX One is packed with professional and convenience features usually found in flash heads twice its price. Although this head accepts one, you won’t need a PC cord. It has a built-in EL Skyport Receiver with 8 frequency channels that can handle 4 distinct groups of flashes. Separate purchase of the EL Skyport Speed Transmitter not only allows you to trigger your flash at distances up to 393′ but gives you control of power on/off, modeling light functions and Speed Sync activation. Free software for Mac and PC computers is available, providing additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing effects. Add an optional WiFi module to the transmitter and you can use specially designed apps that allow full remote control from your for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
D-Lite RX One’s bayonet mount accepts all Elinchrom accessories and softboxes up to 53″ (135 cm). It comes with a power cord with a U.S. plug, sync cord, flash tube and protective cap. The included 115V 100W modeling lamp must be swapped out when using the unit in nominal 230V electrical environments.
- Built-in EL Skyport receiver for triggering
- 8 Frequency channels with 4 groups
- Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 sec. on enabled SLR cameras
- Pre-Flash detector system to enable the use with speedlights
- Power Auto-dump
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-260VAC (excluding modeling lamp)
- Lightweight but strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant
- Accessory bayonet accepts all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 53″ (135 cm)
- Rubberized large handle with spare fuse storage
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
- Radio remote control of flash power settings, modeling lamp on/off, speed sync mode and triggering
- Take full control of your unit’s settings with the optional EL Skyport App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional Wi-Fi module
- Additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing effects can be accessed via the free EL Skyport Software
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modeling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered and goes off when recycling
- Proportional adjustment of the modeling lamp
- Variable f/stop in 1/10 stop increments
- Programmable ready beep function
- Firmware update option